NO NAP DISCLAIMER
THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE NO NAP IS AN AID AND SHOULD BE USED AS AN ADDED PRECAUTION. THE DEVICE IS NOT A CURE FOR DROWSINESS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE OR GROUP OF CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU RELY ON THE DEVICE IF YOU ARE NOT ALERT. NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER, NOR THE DISTRIBUTOR, NOR ANY SELLER OF THIS PRODUCT MAKES ANY WARRANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTEES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PUPOSE OR ACCEPTS ANY LEGAL LIABILLITY FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY USING THIS DEVICE, WETHER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE OF THIS DEVICE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE.
NO NAP NIG. LTD is the sole exclusive Franchise Holder NO NAP Anti Drowsy Alert Device through out the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- On the device is a little switch, shift to the Left to ON position.
- Test the NO NAP to be sure is working properly by tilting it forward if it beeps then it’s at a working stage.
- Place the NO NAP behind your Left Ear and adjust it should be placed correctly for effectiveness, your head should not nod more than 30 degrees “the less the better” before it beeps.
- Turn Off switch when NO NAP is not in use to save on your battery cell.
- Replace the Cell as shown below if sound level becomes to low.
Turn the cell cover anticlockwise to open. Replace the cell and turn cell cover clockwise to lock.